Embark on an incredible guided tour of Haleakalā National Park, Maui's #1 attraction. Take a guided bike ride 23 miles down Haleakala through the Upcountry Maui landscapes.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take in an incredible tour as your vehicle winds its way up to the summit of Haleakala
- Capture the intense sunrise skies at the Haleakala crater
- After the sunrise, gear up for an exhilarating bike ride down, starting at 6,500 ft.
- Take in the bi-coastal views, vast landscapes, and local towns
- Your guide will show you the sights before ending up in Haiku, home to many of Maui’s best restaurants
- 23-mile bike ride down Haleakala to Haiku
- National Park admission
- Extended vehicle tours available for those not biking
- KONA® mountain bikes: Designed for downhill biking with hydraulic disc brakes
- DAKINE® backpacks
- Helly Hansen® rain gear
- Bell® helmets
- What to bring:
- Close-toed shoes
- Sunglasses or regular prescription glasses
- Dress warm and in layers
- Day pack (to store belongings in the vehicle)
- Small snacks
- This activity, as with any activity, comes with an inherent risk. All riders must acknowledge such risks and adhere to all rules and guidelines provided to them.
- Tour will go on rain or shine
- 48-hour cancellation policy
Sep 20, 2019
Very informative, driver was excellent, liked exploring and the short stops. They were just long enough. Coming down the mountain was a bit scary on the first third. It felt like we were going very fast. The last third was more relaxing. Liked being able to ride in the middle of the lane for most of the ride and the safety of the van behind us. Overall, great experience!
Jul 4, 2019
We had a great time biking! Kimo, Arturo, and Tim were amazing guides!
Aug 2, 2018
Super fun, well organized, and safe.
Meeting location:  810 Haiku Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year