Spend the day visiting 4 off-the path farms with local guides on an intimate van tour. Take home mementos too, like pro photos and books.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Stops at four farms representing a cross-section of Maui’s main agricultural products including a ranch, a vegetable farm, a goat dairy and—of course—a pineapple camp
- A chance to learn the cheese making process and sample a flight of gourmet cheese at Surfing Goat Dairy
- The Lavender Farm visit with tea and scones and walking tour
A stop at Ho`okipa Beach Park for some photos overlooking the magnificent surf and the world’s wind-surfing captial
- A ride-along photographer to capture all your favorite memories of the tour, to give you a digital or printed postcard from your day, and a beautiful hand made photo keepsake for you to remember Maui
- A set of three books: a cookbook, gardening guide and Hawaii coloring book
- Waters, juices, tea or coffee and scones, wine tasting and cheese sampling included
- A pineapple picnic lunch
Check in at 8:45 am. The van can accommodate up to 8 guests. Guests will visit the following farms: Ho’okipa Pineapple country, Ulupalakua Ranch Store and Maui’s Winery, Kula Country Farms, AKL Lavender Farm, and Surfing Goat Dairy.
Meeting location:  70 E Kaahumanu Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year