Explore the tasty side of Indianapolis on a guided tour through two of the area's best neighborhoods. Feast on tasty cuisine as you check out historic landmarks and more.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the tasty treats of two popular Indianapolis neighborhoods, Lockerbie and Chatham Arch
- Weave in and out of historic restaurants that have been around for years and check out more contemporary spots
- Feast on a range of fare, including German-inspired dishes, a popular local sandwich, and handmade desserts
- Hit up the area’s one and only brewery to sip on craft beers and learn about the process behind each
- See landmarks and attractions along the way, including the Historic Murat Theater and the James Whitcomb Riley home
- Guided food tour
All participants must be aged 21 and over.
Mar 20, 2019
Enjoyed this food tour group so much! A fun couples thing to do on a Saturday.
Oct 29, 2018
Good food great information pleasant surroundings. great value for the price
Jun 4, 2018
Excellent guide, good food and drinks, enjoyed variety of stops and walking tour. Plan to schedule Fountain Square in future.
Meeting location:  401 E Michigan St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year