Explore the tasty side of Indianapolis on a guided tour through two of the area's best neighborhoods. Feast on tasty cuisine as you check out historic landmarks and more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the tasty treats of two popular Indianapolis neighborhoods, Lockerbie and Chatham Arch
- Weave in and out of historic restaurants that have been around for years and check out more contemporary spots
- Feast on a range of fare, including German-inspired dishes, a popular local sandwich, and handmade desserts
- Hit up the area’s one and only brewery to sip on craft beers and learn about the process behind each
- See landmarks and attractions along the way, including the Historic Murat Theater and the James Whitcomb Riley Home
- Guided food tour
- All participants must be aged 21 and over with a valid photo ID.
Feb 3, 2020
Not sure why we would get an invite to rate the experience, as our experience was cancelled by the tour company.
Jan 27, 2020
This was my second time doing the Mass Ave Food Tour. Dani, our tour guide, was friendly, knowledgeable, and very down to earth. She made the tour enjoyable, the food was terrific, and the variety of food options was nice. Even my anti-vegetables husband had plenty to eat. I'm planning a trip back to Indy in a few months with my mom and am looking at other food tours to go on with her.
Mar 20, 2019
Enjoyed this food tour group so much! A fun couples thing to do on a Saturday.
Meeting location:  401 E Michigan St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year