- Explore Atlanta’s vibrant culture as you learn the story of Martin Luther King Jr’s life and work in the Civil Rights movement
- Visit the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change, which houses more than 10,000 documents from King’s personal collection
- Go to the Atlanta University Center, a prominent spot for higher learning, which Dr. King attended
- Experience true Southern-style cooking when you eat lunch at MLK’s favorite soul food restaurant, the Busy Bee
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead
- Historical tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Wheelchair accessible. Alternative lunch at Paschal’s Restaurant. Hotel pickup at alternative locations for additional costs. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
Please cancel 72 hours before the tour date for a refund. Alternative or full refund if operator cancels tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below