- 5 Ratings
45 minute trail ride
Set off on a guided forty five-minute horseback tour around a scenic farm. See the great outdoors on a well-tamed horse with a professional leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Giddy up on a guided tour, riding on a well-mannered horse that has years of experience
- Get proper instruction before heading out and recieve tips and tricks througout the adventure
- Make a pit stop at the farm checking out the animals that make this place their home
- Hear stories about the farm's rich history and more, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- All guests or guardians must sign a liability waiver
- Children under 18 years-old must wear protective headgear
Please wear long pants and close-toed shoes and bring insect repellent.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 5 Ratings
The trainers were very informative on what was going to happen and very nice.
Julie and her family are awesome and incredibly welcoming. The property is peaceful and quaint. Wonderful ride. Would love to br able to spend more than 45min.
Nice calm horses and kind and caring staff.