- 63 Ratings
Marietas Islands Snorkeling Tour in Sayulita
Set sail from the white shores of Sayulita on a guided snorkeling adventure around the Marietas Islands. Dive into the pristine waters to uncover the amazing world that lies below.
What You Will Do
- Leave Sayulita behind on a scenic snorkeling trip around the Marietas Islands, an uninhabited spot home to a world of wildlife
- Hop aboard the Trimaran, a 60' vessel that sails you over the bay waves in luxury and comfort
- Get hooked up with top-of-the-line equipment, including water slides, hammocks, bathrooms and shady tops
- Fuel up with an open bar and a delicious offering of breakfast and lunch foods
- Guided snorkeling tour
- All equipment
- Open bar
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance.
- 63 Ratings
Everyone was so attentive and friendly and we enjoyed ourselves very much!
The boat was clean and very comfortable! The food was delicious, and the drinks were perfect! We saw tons of whales and we were given great explanations for all of our questions about the area! The best part is the staff, they all work so well together and go out of their way to take care of the guests! They really seem to enjoy their work!! We definitely be back on the Chica Locca!!
This tour was a day packed full of many things, seeing the protected Marieta Islands and Boobie birds, whales, dolphins, swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding, banana boats and water slides! We even caught a Mahi Mahi while we were travelling. Our family really enjoyed this tour as it packed all those different things into one day of SUPER FUN!!! Service was excellent all day, with the crew making sure you were safe, well fed, and drinks kept coming all day long! Most definitely recommended for a day of fun for the family!
We had an amazing day on the boat, They staff were very helpful and fun to be with. Totally, totally enjoyed the day. And an added bonus got to watch the whales.
We had such a great time! Awesome staff, and awesome part of our honeymoon :)
The crew, the service, the boat, food, and activities all amazing!! Best tour ever!