Sail over the emerald waters of the Pacific to reach a tropical paradise, where uninhabited volcanic islands are riddled with underwater caves and towering cliffs. Spend the day exploring all the beauty that lies above and below the water of the Marietas Islands as you snorkel and bird-watch with your knowledgeable nature guide.
- Take a break from the excitement of Puerto Vallarta to experience a different sort of fun— the wild natural beauty of the Marietas Islands
- Cruise out over the frothing waves of the Pacific and watch as the rocky crags and sandy beaches of the Marietas Islands slowly come into view
- Keep your eyes peeled for an immense variety of sea birds that populate these rich shores, including frigate bird, egrets, the blue-footed booby, and more—hear them screech and caw as they circle overhead and flit from perch to perch
- Make your way through a short tunnel to come across a hidden beach where you can bask in the radiant sun and cool off in the azure waters
- Grab a snorkel and start exploring the tropical reefs that surround this grouping of gorgeous islands
- Maritime Transportation
- English-speaking expedition leader
- Snorkeling equipment
- Deli-style lunch and soft drinks
- Island access
Bring a swim suit, camera, sunscreen, hat, sandals, shorts and a light jacket. If you’re concerned about seasickness please consult your physician or pharmacist about preventatives that might be good for you.
The Marietas Islands are a National Park and there are strict regulations that must be followed, The government has set a strong control and restrictions in order to ensure the conservation of the Park.
The hidden beach is not warranty in each departure althought we do the best effort on every visit to get places for our tourists to enter.
Is not allow kid under 10 years and and travellers more than 65 years old for hidden beach.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Guided Whale Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Set off over the shimmering waters of the Pacific for a whale watching tour led by professional biologists. Look out for humpback whales, who send water shooting into the air from their blowholes for an eye-grabbing spectacle.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Bay of Banderas Snorkeling Adventure
Come and meet man’s best aquatic friend with a snorkeling adventure that introduces you to dolphins! Start off in the classic colonial town of Puerto Vallarta, where beautiful architecture and traditional vibes welcome you to the real Mexico. Then meet up with your biologist guides who will teach you all you need to know about these marine mammals before your snorkeling adventure.
Desembocada Bird Watching Tour
Grab your binoculars and discover the hidden wonders of a Mexican bird paradise. Pile into an air-conditioned van to be driven to two ideal locations for a day of bird watching. The rural town of Desembocada is perfect for catching sight of all sorts of aviary wonders, and is home to more than 80 species of birds.