Soar above Oregon Inlet and Outer Banks, soaking in breathtaking landscapes during a 40-minute flight aboard a Cessna 172 for an exhilarating, view-packed adventure
- Look below to spot all that the Outer Banks has to offer: Glimpse shipwrecks, sand dunes, endless beaches, and maritime forests
- Take off from the town of Manteo to soar above natural landmarks and historic attractions during a 45-minute flight
- See Jennette’s Pier and the Nags Head Pier, plus plenty of shipwrecks and the Bodie Island Lighthouse
- Come aboard a Cessna 172, which is perfectly designed for comfort with high wings and panoramic windows that give you views of the Oregon Inlet and Bonner Bridge
- 30-40 minute airplane tour
$35 charge for cancellations made within three hours for air tours and aerobatic rides. You may reschedule for free. No refunds for no-shows.