- 84 Ratings
Pikes Peak Highway Summit Tour
Discover the Pikes Peak Highway on a guided exploration. Take part in the summit that will provide you impressive views while spending quality time outdoors.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided adventure of the Pikes Peak Highway Summit, led by a professional
- Enjoy devouring delicious donuts once you reach the summit, providing you with a tasty victory
- Explore the natural beauty of the great outdoors, taking mountaintop views and crystal blue skies
- Hear stories about the area's rich history and thriving wildlife, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Bottle water, trail mix, and granola bars
- Donuts at the summit
Please dress warm and in layers.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 84 Ratings
The guides were very informative.
I was ready to cancel the tour because I didn't have any confident on the 4:00pm tour plus the weather. The lady encouraged me to wait and see. It was a total surprise because our driver is wonderful. He is super friendly and know the best spots for picture. He told many great stories. He will make sure we agree before he moved on to the next plan. We got to the summit and the view was unbelievable. Only 4 people in our group and we get along well. We enjoy our tour and we had a great time.
Renee was our guide and her sweet personality and expertise made the trip relaxing, fun and memorable!
We were very satisfied with our driver and the unexpected tour of the castle but a bit disappointed we couldn't get to top due to high winds.
Amanda did a good job considering the challenging circumstances. We enjoyed being with Amanda, however, the other party in our vehicle made the trip less than perfect. First...they were late arriving in the morning. Next, they did not adhere to Amanda's departure time when we left the summit and this caused us to hurry and miss some of the planned stops. Amanda was awesome, we enjoyed being with her. The other party in our vehicle........well, they were just inconsiderate of others. I would certainly recommend this company/adventure to others, despite our unfortunate circumstance.