Manatee Viewing Tricycle Tour in Tampa
See live manatees up-close on a tour that puts you in the driver's seat of a high-powered three-wheeler motorcycle. Learn about these giant sea cows, wander through an informative museum and stroll the boardwalk after your thrilling ride.
What You Will Do
- Observe manatees in their natural habitat and learn about these gentle creatures from an expert
- Smell the crisp ocean air as you cruise along the Leroy Selmon Crosstown Expressway where seaside views accompany you to Apollo Beach
- See all of scenic Tampa as you drive and make a few pitstops to capture memorable photos
- Saunter along the boardwalks to spot herds of manatees bathing in the sun and to take photos
- Visit the Viewing Center to shop for interesting gifts and tour the museum
- Guided tour
- Helmet, eye protection, four-point shoulder harness and safety belts
- Hearing protection is available upon request
All passengers are required to sign a Release of Liability Waiver. Hearing-protection is available upon request. Children 6-years-old and above are permitted to ride when accompanied by an adult. Please wear closed-toe shoes. Cover exposed skin if you are sensitive.
No refunds given for scheduled tours. Tours are weather-restricted. We will keep in contact with you on those days when weather may interfere. Tours may be rescheduled due to extreme or severe weather conditions. Tours may also be rescheduled due to unpredicted circumstances, such as mechanical failures or flat tires.
- 2 Ratings