- 293 Ratings
Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze in San Francisco
Put your senses to the test in this psychedelic maze. Wander through a labyrinth full of mirrors lit with black lights as you twist and turn down the hallways and seek the exit.
What You Will Do
- Play your way through the infinite mirror maze—a 2,000-square-foot labyrinth with 77 mirrors to mask the real path
- See yourself reflected back in dozens of dead ends as you adventure your way through the maze—and try not to get lost
- Soak in the black-lit setting that's made a even stranger by '80s dance music playing throughout the maze
- Run through the maze as many time as you want with a single admission
- Explore Pier 39, a hopping waterfront stop that's famous for restaurants, entertainment and seal-sightings
- Unlimited access to the maze
If you wish to cancel, please call or email for a full refund.
- 293 Ratings
Took my 12 year old son and his friends there for his birthday party and I think I had just as much fun as they did.
I had a fun time. Though it was too easy to find the exit. Really short path and small room.
The maze was less difficult than advertised, but the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! We had purchased tickets for a time slot that we were unable to make but the tickets were still honored later in the day, greatly appreciated!
It was a fun thing to do with my family while waiting for dinner reservations.
The infinite mirror maze was cool, but it got old very quickly. I wish there were more things to do and it was much larger. Overall, it was a nice price. I probably wouldn't come back though--definitely a one-time thing.
Fun and Exciting
Super cool!! Definitely a must on Pier 39
Very fun, thanks so much!
Super fun and very accommodating staff!
It was the best, we couldn't tell what was real and what was weird omg is out.
Family had so much fun it would be great if it was a bigger place