- 164 Ratings
Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze in San Francisco
Put your senses to the test in this psychedelic maze. Wander through a labyrinth full of mirrors lit with black lights as you twist and turn down the hallways and seek the exit.
What You Will Do
- Play your way through the infinite mirror maze—a 2,000-square-foot labyrinth with 77 mirrors to mask the real path
- See yourself reflected back in dozens of dead ends as you adventure your way through the maze—and try not to get lost
- Soak in the black-lit setting that's made a even stranger by '80s dance music playing throughout the maze
- Run through the maze as many time as you want with a single admission
- Explore Pier 39, a hopping waterfront stop that's famous for restaurants, entertainment and seal-sightings
- Unlimited access to the maze
If you wish to cancel, please call or email for a full refund.
- 164 Ratings
Very fun, thanks so much!
Super fun and very accommodating staff!
It was the best, we couldn't tell what was real and what was weird omg is out.
Family had so much fun it would be great if it was a bigger place
My students had a blast in the maze! It was sure with the $4 group rate!
I brought a group of 20 inner city kids! At the beginning I was a little scared that my kids would be rejected because their rambotious behavior but we all were welcomed and we had a great time getting lost in the maze! Than you