Unleash your inner angler and embark on a fly-fishing adventure on the Lower Deschutes River, guided by a passionate and expert team of guides
- Experience the thrill of casting your line into the pristine waters of the Lower Deschutes River, where each tug could lead to the catch of a lifetime
- Absorb the serene beauty of the untouched natural environment, surrounded by captivating wildlife and breathtaking views as you engage in a thrilling angling challenge
- Relish this unique opportunity of learning from the best, with expert guides providing you professional tips and techniques to improve your fly-fishing skills, making your experience not just exciting but also educational
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages, Rods and Reels, Guide Rig
- Shuttle, All Camp Equipment (except sleeping bag and pillow)
Not Included: Flies, Fishing License, Tribal Permit (if necessary), Waders and
Boots, Alcoholic Beverages, Client Vehicle Shuttle.
We require a 50% deposit to secure dates, refundable if cancellation is received no less than ninety (90) days prior to the trip date. Only Griff Marshall Outdoors can cancel a trip due to weather and/or fishing conditions. Griff Marshall Outdoors reserves the right to cancel any trip in the event of unsafe conditions or circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel, your deposit will be refunded or applied to a future trip date that is mutually acceptable.