Jet boating is the ultimate experience on water and now you can get ready to feel the thrill! This is a journey like no other, and if you have never experienced jet boating before, you are in for a treat! Famous 360° spins and slides sharp turns, and lightning acceleration are all part of what you can expect.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Feel the thrill as you speed through the water aboard the Wild One Jetboat
- Travel back in time to learn about when the railroad opened in 1881 in Mackinaw City transporting Rail cars and automobiles across the Straits of Mackinac
- Check out the large Icebreaker that broke ice on the Great Lakes for over 75 years
- Hold on as the captain takes you out under the famous Mackinac Bridge that stands over five hundred feet tall and five miles long with extraordinary photo opportunities and historical points of interest
- 30 Minute Jetboat excursion aboard the Wild One!
- You will need to set up your time and date from with our reservationist, call toll free 866-436-7144
- Things to bring with you for this fun excursion: camera, beach towels and sunscreen
- If you forget no problem, we have them available for sale along with t-shirts, sweatshirts and other souvenir apparel
- The minimum age to ride in the jetboat is 5 years old
- Any rider under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult on the boat
- This jetboat ride is not appropriate for anyone with serious medical issues, back, heart or neck problems, or pregnant women
- The dock is wheelchair accessible but not the jetboat.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking or alcohol allowed
Online ticket sales are final and there are no refunds. Tickets may be used through the entire 2022 Summer season.
Meeting location:  201 S Huron Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year