South Fork Full-Day Rafting Expedition
Embark on an unforgettable, professionally-led, action-packed Class II-III whitewater rafting adventure along an iconic California run
Cancellation: 14 days. Learn More
- Embark on a full day of paddling down the The Gorge section, a staple whitewater rafting run in California
- Power through a flowing 13-mile river, ripping along iconic rapids, including Highway 49, Satan’s Cespool, and Hospital Bar
- Make a pitstop for lunch, enjoying a tasty meal at a private campground located alongside the riverbank
- Head downstream for the final paddle, making your way toward the scenic Folsom Lake
- Transportation services from the meeting location to river put in’s/take out’s
- Knowledgeable and professionally trained river guides certified in first aid, CPR, and swift water rescue
- Full lunch and refreshments
- Quality on-water gear includes a PFD, helmet, paddle, wet suit, and splash jackets, all provided as needed
- Please note that wearing cotton is not advised in cooler months as it will absorb moisture and keep you cold.
- Close toe shoes are advised.
- Prepare for adequate sun protection in warmer months.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver.
- Alcohol is not permitted on river trips.
- All participants must comply with state and federal regulations.
Video Source: @h2oadventures
6400 CA-49, Lotus, CA 95651
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.