Experience the ultimate 21-mile adventure on the South Fork of the American River, conquering exhilarating rapids like Troublemaker, Satan’s Cesspool, and Hospital Bar, while immersing yourself in a full day of awe-inspiring floating
- Experience the thrill of conquering rapids like Troublemaker, Satan’s Cesspool, and Hospital Bar as you float 21 miles down the South Fork of the American River in a single day
- Enjoy transportation to and from the river, a delicious lunch, and refreshments at our private riverside camp
- Join our expert raft guides for a day filled with adventure, top-notch equipment, and plenty of laughs along the way
-Transportation to & from the river put in/take out
-Lunch and refreshments are provided at our private riverside camp
-Top notch raft guides, boats, personal flotation devices, wet suits/splash jackets if needed and all of our bad jokes
- Meet time is 8:15am; it is imperative that you show up on time due to the controlled water releases. You will return to your cars around 4:00pm.
- Wear shoes that can remain on your feet (athletic sandals, tennis shoes, or water shoes).
- Wear a hat and sunglasses (with a strap).
- Apply sunscreen.
- Carry a water bottle.
- Dress in synthetic material (poly-pro); avoid cotton as it retains moisture and can make you cold.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited on river trips.
- All participants must sign a liability waiver before going on the trip.
Video Source: @h2oadventures
No cash refunds for cancellations within 14 days of the trip; instead, a credit for a future trip within the same calendar year will be issued with a $25 rescheduling fee. Cancellations made within 72 hours of the trip result in no credit or refund, including no shows, due to state regulations and limited permits.