Whale Watching Tour in Cabo San Lucas
Head south along the shores of Baja California for a magical whale watching tour. See these massive creatures from only a few feet away as they jump out of the water, communicate with each other and more.
What You Will Do
- Travel over the ocean to watch whales leap, swim and communicate with each other from only a few feet away
- Enjoy the warm weather and brisk breeze as your friendly captain fills you in on the lifestyle and habits of these impressive creatures
- Snap photos of some of Cabo's iconic natural landmarks, including the Arch, Land's End, the Sea Lion Colony and Lover's Beach
- Gaze out over Cabo's impressive shorelines to see luxurious resorts, imposing cruise ships and white beaches
- Two-hour guided whale watching tour
- Life jacket
- Bilingual crew
- Boat with roof and ladder
- Bottled water
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the activity in order to check in. Lockers to store your belongings are available. Participants must wear a life jacket. Children over three years old pay the normal price and must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 18 years old should be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians and must sign a liability waiver. This activity is not safe for pregnant women. Please be mindful of your belongings as operator is not responsible for damaged or lost items.
Tours might be cancelled by the harbor master due to the weather conditions without prior notification. Rescheduling is available.