WaveRunner Tour in Cabo San Lucas
Feel the spray of the sea as you race along the serene waters of Cabo San Lucas with your own jet ski. See famous attractions, including Land's End, Lover's Beach and the Arch, on your aquatic adventure.
What You Will Do
- Cruise along the azure waters of Medano Beach on a jet ski for a thrilling adventure in Cabo San Lucas
- Snap great photos of Cabo's natural landmarks, including the Arch, an imposing rock formation at the southern tip of the area
- Race along the bay and through the Pacific Ocean as you spot some of Cabo's marine wildlife, including colonies of pelicans and sea lions
- Ride solo or with a friend as you bounce over the waves for an unforgettable experience
- One-hour jet ski tour
- Experienced guide
- Life jacket
- Lockers to protect your belongings
Please wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen and bring some extra cash for beverages or food at the area. Please contact operator for transportation services. Minimum age to drive is 17 years old. Please bring valid identification. Children between the ages of 10 and 16 can ride a personal watercraft only if an adult is driving it. The minimum height is four feet. All participants must wear a life jacket. This activity is not recommended for pregnant women. If you are riding with a partner, the weight cannot exceed 350 lbs.
Activity might be closed by the harbor master without previous notification due to weather conditions (30 km/h and higher winds) or the unexpected arrival of two or more cruise ships to the bay. You are notified as soon as possible in order to reschedule the activity.
- 13 Ratings
We were able to ride with no problems feel free on the waves. Will definitely recommend wave runner
Staff was friendly and professional. The experience driving a waverunners was amazing
Not only was the guy in charge of communication very good at his job, the guy that was keeping an eye on us in the water did great. He let us have our space and enjoy the hour but made us feel safe being way out there by always being within eye contact. Baja location on north side medano beach. Will use again
Check in a bit disorganized, booked through site and had receipt email screenshot but they wanted print out. Employees seem disinterested and bored. The Jet skiing itself a lot of fun.