Two-Hour Surf Lesson in Cabo & Cerritos
Ride the lively Pacific Ocean waves under the friendly Cabo and Cerritos sun during a guided surf lesson. Learn the basics or refine your skills with an individualized surf excursion off the beautiful shores of tropical Cabo.
What You Will Do
- Experience surfing on the Pacific during a highly-personalized lesson where you learn proper techniques from an expert, bilingual, CPR and First Aid-certified instructor
- Explore the pristine waters and stunning coastlines of local beaches during breaks that cater to a variety of surf preferences and ability levels
- Enjoy the convenience of included equipment and bottled water during your class
- Highly personalized bilingual instructor
- Surf board, surf shoes and rashguard
- Beach umbrellas, towels, beach chairs and ice cold water bottles
From mid-March to late October, the swells are on the Sea of Cortez side, which means great waves may be breaking right in front of your hotel. Operator's spring and summer headquarters are the original Costa Azul Surf shop overlooking Playa Costa Azul in San Jose del Cabo. From Mid-November to mid-March, the swells are on the Pacific side of the Baja Peninsula. Operator's fall and winter headquarters are located at the Costa Azul Surf Stand on Los Cerritos Beach, just south of Todos Santos.