Todos Santos Guided Tour with Transportation
Head north along the breathtaking Pacific coastline for an exploration of the small seaside town of Todos Santos. Enjoy the ocean breeze and warm weather as you explore the history and wonder of this secluded spot.
What You Will Do
- Make the most of your time here with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who fills you in on all the wonder around you
- Gaze out over stunning Pacific views on a scenic drive from Cabo San Lucas up the Baja coast to Todos Santos
- Explore the historic Hotel Todos Santos Inn, the infamous Hotel California, Casa de la Cultura Museum and the Mission
- Bask in the seaside weather as you stroll around town, feeling the warm sun shine down
- Round-trip transportation in a climate controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Hotel pick-up and drop-off available.
- 37 Ratings
Our guide, Juan was very well suited for this. He was informative and radiant as he described this area. The tour included a rug making stop, a few jewelry shops and then we were on our own free to explore. We found a great place for lunch on a side street with the best margaritas, Mi Pueblito!
There is much to see in Todos Santos that we did not see. Where are the art galleries and non tourist places. Also, we were told it began at 9 but it started at 8. Thankfully, he called and waited a bit for us. I have used Rancho tours before. The Art walk, for example. Much better. Not just taken to tourist places, more time to explore, and better info.
- Fern A
Dio my tour guide went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable and enjoying the trip. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone considering this trip. In fact I just booked another trip through Rancho tours
great tour of Todos Santos and Hotel California. Knowledable tour guide Daniel (Francisco)
Eduardo made the tour great. His stories and personality.
Edquardo , the driver/guide was very good.
Juan was awesome. We had a great time. Would highly recommend to friends who visit Cabo!