Todos Santos Guided Tour with Transportation
Head north along the breathtaking Pacific coastline for an exploration of the small seaside town of Todos Santos. Enjoy the ocean breeze and warm weather as you explore the history and wonder of this secluded spot.
What You Will Do
- Make the most of your time here with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who fills you in on all the wonder around you
- Gaze out over stunning Pacific views on a scenic drive from Cabo San Lucas up the Baja coast to Todos Santos
- Explore the historic Hotel Todos Santos Inn, the infamous Hotel California, Casa de la Cultura Museum and the Mission
- Bask in the seaside weather as you stroll around town, feeling the warm sun shine down
- Round-trip transportation in a climate controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Hotel pick-up and drop-off available.
- 29 Ratings
Eduardo made the tour great. His stories and personality.
Edquardo , the driver/guide was very good.
Juan was awesome. We had a great time. Would highly recommend to friends who visit Cabo!
Transportation was good. Guide was knowlegeable. Liked that we could do our own thing once we got to destination. Only negative was could have included meal. Other tours I have been on included meals for similar price.
For the price lunch should have been included. You can rent a car for half the price. Otherwise very knowledgeable tour driver
We were hoping for a little more time in Todos Santos. Two hours wasn't enough to have lunch and see much of the town. Euardo was a good tour guide. Half of the group was English speaking, the other half Spanish speaking. he did a good job of speaking to both.
The tour was extraordinary our tourist guide Eduardo gave a excellent explanation, good service and great atention thank you very much.