- 3 Ratings
Three-Day Humpback Whale-Watching Pass in Cabo
Take advantage of a three-day pass in Cabo that gives you plenty of chances to see all sorts of whales. Look out for humpback whales, blue whales and more as they migrate through the sea.
What You Will Do
- Play an epic game of eye-spy as you catch sight of over eight different species of whales in the beautiful waters of Cabo
- Look below the surface with an underwater camera for an intimate look at the whales, plus hear their songs through hydrophones
- Learn about whales from certified marine biologists with your three-day pass that gives you plenty of time on the water
- Focus on living in the moment with a wildlife photographer on board, who takes care of snapping great photos
- Three two-and-a-half-hour whale-watching tours
- Marine biologist tour guide
- On-board wildlife photographer
- One-hour parking in Tesoro parking lot
- Bottled water
Please prepare for the weather by wearing sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen. Arrive at the office storefront 15 minutes prior to your tour.
20% administrative fee for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance. 100% cancellation fee and deposit loss for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings