- 2 Ratings
Sea of Cortez Blue Water Spearfishing
Fish the original way: spearfishing! Dive into the water to get wet and wild—see what you can do with spear in hand. Take advantage of the rich waters of the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez that surround Cabo San Lucas and swarm with fish to try this thrilling activity. Enter the water with your equipment in hand and start searching out your prey. Catch everything from wahoos to marlins to tuna when you explore deeper waters.
What You Will Do
- Set out for the Pacific Ocean or Sea of Cortez to try spearfishing, an ancient style of fishing
- Take advantage of all the equipment you need that will be waiting for you: both freediving and hunting gear are provided for you
- Try to catch a variety of big fish: wahoos, tuna, marlins, and more
- Let the friendly staff help you out with tips and advice: they're all experts who are glad to lend a hand
- Enjoy the warm tropical waters and bright sun as you splash around in this natural paradise
- Go to deeper waters to find bigger catch with this blue water experience
- All equipment for spearfishing
- Bottled water and snacks
This activity is recommended for intermediate to expert spearos. Dives will be between 25ft to 125ft and as far as 30 miles off the coast to find targeted species.
- 2 Ratings
Great guide ! Niko is a dynamo who knows his stuff - flexible to find the fish - great attitude and super positive guys - would have preferred earlier start, faster boat, more fish - otherwise a good operation !!