Solo Parasailing Flight
See a unique perspective of Cabo San Lucas, taking to the sky and enjoying the magnificent scenic views. Discover why Cabo is one of the world's top parasailing destinations.
What You Will Do
- Parasail in the bay for a bird's-eye view of Cabo San Lucas landmarks, including the Arch, Medano Beach, Lands End and Lovers Beach
- Enjoy a safe, relaxing, top-of-the-line parasailing experience with a fun and friendly crew
- Take advantage of free photos, which are taken of you as you fly, and uploaded to Facebook for you to retrieve later at your convenience
- Get a special pick-up location for cruise ship passengers next to where your tender will drop you off
- Relax with friendly and flexible service, designed with only your enjoyment in mind
- Solo parasailing flight
Feel free to wear what you like for the activity. You will take off and land from the boat's platform so won't get wet...unless you want a toe dip when coming back onto the boat. You can take a camera with you but make sure you can fasten it securely.Your flight will be about 12 minutes long. When planning other excursions, factor in about an hour from the time you arrive at the Dock ready to go and the time you return. People aged 16 years and older are able to fly solo. Five year olds and up can fly double. For safety reasons the maximum weight for flying is 420 pounds, single or tandem, and minimum is 110 pounds.
Full refunds (minus 10% fee) for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 25 Ratings