San Jose del Cabo Deluxe Tour
Journey from the fast-paced tourist action of Cabo San Lucas to the laid-back lifestyle found in the colorful town of San Jose del Cabo.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates throughout the tour and provides commentary on local history, culture, and attractions
- Scenic drive from Cabo San Lucas to San Jose del Cabo, with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez
- Sightseeing highlights include Palmilla Beach, Puerto Los Cabos, La Playita fishing village, window shopping, and local art galleries (with time to explore on your own)
- Tequila tasting and freshly prepared Mexican or seafood dinner at “El Herradero” restaurant in downtown San Jose del Cabo
- Beverages and dinner will be provided
- Round-trip transportation on a climate controlled touring van
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 3 Ratings
Mario did a great job in spite of Hwy. 1 being closed and our not being able to see the arches. We very much enjoyed seeing San Jose del Cabo, the marina and new residence areas and hearing about life in the area. The tequila tasting was informative and fun. Our complaint about this particular tour is that it ended up being a very expensive outing for us as two husbands couldn't participate at the last minute due to illness and my husband came but was too sick to enjoy it. While the excursion fee was $85 per person, the cost was deceptive. After the tequila tasting, we felt obligated to buy a bottle or leave a tip. While dinner was covered, the tip was not, plus there was a man playing a flute during the dinner who came around soliciting gratuities for his music. The dinner itself was enjoyable but not exceptional. Most of the time when meals are included in excursions, tips are covered, as well. Then, of course, we tipped Mario, who deserved it. Given the expense of the evening, I would not recommend this tour to friends.
Our guide was great! Informative,pleasant, and I learned a lot about San Jose Del Cabo..the restaurant was fantastic that he took us to .All in all, we had lots of fun and learned about the "older" part of town.