- 6 Ratings
Pacific Bluffs Cliff Walk in Todos Santos
Hike through landscapes teeming with tropical beauty when you explore the seaside cliffs of Todos Santos. Make your way from Punta Lobos to San Pedro, enjoying the warm breeze and ocean sights.
What You Will Do
- Trek through the countryside of Todos Santos to take in stunning scenery, learn local history and see strange and wonderful flora and fauna
- Follow sandy pathways alongside beaches, where local fishermen launch their boats each morning and bring in the daily catch each afternoon
- Gaze out over breathtaking views of the coastline: Hear the surf crash against rocky outcroppings and get the chance to spot whales
- Pass an active sea lion colony, as well as the ruins of the shipping port Los Algodones, while your guide offers in-depth commentary on all that you see
- Arrive at the idyllic beach of San Pedro for a picnic lunch by a beautiful marsh filled with bird life
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Picnic lunch
- 5-hour hiking tour
$100 cancellation applies from time of reservation until 90 days prior to trip departure. $350 cancellation fee applies from 89 to 60 days prior to trip departure. 50% cancellation fee from 59 to 30 days prior to trip departure. 100% cancellation fee from 29 days or less prior to trip departure.
- 6 Ratings