We're excited to help you complete your booking with Pancho Panza Adventures.
Open Water Sport Fishing in Cabo
Sail out past the iconic rocky features of Lands End and into the gorgeous blue waters of the Sea of Cortez for world class sport fishing.
What You Will Do
- Depart from the scenic Cabo Marina near the famous rocks of Land’s End with your own personal fishing guide and captain
- Informative, narrated cruise out into the waters just off Cabo, where the Pacific Ocean meets with the nutrient-rich waters of the Sea of Cortez
- Opportunity to fish a wide variety of prized fish species, including marlin, sailfish, swordfish, dorado, wahoo, and yellow fin tuna
- All fishing tackle and bait is included on-board, as well as a light lunch and lots of cold water and juice
- Bring waterproof camera, non-slip shoes, towels, sunscreen; It is recommended that you not bring any unnecessary items or bulky luggage due to limited space on board.
- Participants older than 13 years must purchase an authorized Mexican fishing license regardless of whether that person is going to fish or not; It is recommended that you get your fishing license a couple of days in advance.
D Dock, Marina, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Select Date & Time