La Paz Whale Shark Swim Expedition
Dive into the water for an up-close encounter with docile and enormous whale sharks, which makes for an unforgettable swim with the world’s largest fish.
What You Will Do
- 8 hour guided expedition swim with whale sharks, the docile and safe creatures that are the world's largest fish (they are sharks, not whales)
- Drive north up the coast to the city of La Paz
- Learn about whale sharks, birds, and other wildlife
- Discover the natural history of Baja
- Enjoy lunch at an authentic Mexican restaurant with beer or other refreshment
- Round-trip transportation from your Los Cabos hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van
- A certified guide
- All snorkel gear provided
- Lunch provided
- Soft drinks and bottled water while in the van
Bring a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, and bio-degradable sunscreen. This tour is not recommended for those who have back, neck, or heart problems. The activity is also not recommended for pregnant women. Participants must be at least 8 years old. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed to participate in this tour.