La Paz Walking Tour
Traverse the Mexican countryside with this multi-stage tour that takes you through classic villas and historic pueblos. See where sand meets sea in Buena Vista, enjoy breakfast in charming towns, and learn about the Catholic Mission of the area with this city walking tour.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through the local capital of La Paz to see the sky-high bell towers of the Catholic Mission in the heart of downtown
- Enjoy the Pacific sights as you travel along open routes that lead through a number of small towns where the local vibe invites you to explore deeper
- Fill up with a breakfast of regional favorites in San Bartolo, before visiting El Triunfo, a former mining town that where former signs of prosperity remain
- Escape the heat with air-conditioned vans
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual captain
- Bottled water
- Bus tour & scheduled stops
Guests should bring sun screen, sunglasses, comfortable clothes, and a camera.