La Paz Trip
Cruise from dusk till dawn through the towns and gorgeous landscapes of southern Baja, en route to a comprehensive tour of La Paz.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide who narrates throughout the tour and provides commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Scenic drives through and past the towns of Buena Vista, Los Barriles, San Bartolo, El Triunfo, and San Antonio, with incredible views of the Sea of Cortez and the Gulf of California
- Comprehensive tour of La Paz, with highlights including the Mission, Anthropology Museum, shopping, the Bay beaches,and a freshly prepared lunch
- Stop at Todos Santos for a quick visit to the iconic Hotel California, inspiration for The Eagles’ song
- Round-trip transportation in a climate controlled touring van
- Lunch and beverages will be provided
Hotel pick-up and drop-off available. Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 11 Ratings
Our guide, Carlos was very knowledgeable and filled the entire ride to and from La Paz with information on the area, culture, local industry, etc. The time spent traveling went fast because of his ability and overall knowledge.
The tour is fantástic and só the guide Carlos.
We had an amazing day with Carlos. It's a long drive to La Paz, but we stopped several times and Carlos provided us with lots of information about the Baja as we went along. The time flew by. Scenic stops were made with adequate time for viewing. Fabulous lunch as well. Enjoyed the day with Carlos and the others on this trip.
Eduardo was great guide