La Paz Trip
Cruise from dusk till dawn through the towns and gorgeous landscapes of southern Baja, en route to a comprehensive tour of La Paz.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide who narrates throughout the tour and provides commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Scenic drives through and past the towns of Buena Vista, Los Barriles, San Bartolo, El Triunfo, and San Antonio, with incredible views of the Sea of Cortez and the Gulf of California
- Comprehensive tour of La Paz, with highlights including the Mission, Anthropology Museum, shopping, the Bay beaches,and a freshly prepared lunch
- Stop at Todos Santos for a quick visit to the iconic Hotel California, inspiration for The Eagles’ song
- Round-trip transportation in a climate controlled touring van
- Lunch and beverages will be provided
Hotel pick-up and drop-off available. Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 18 Ratings
Couldn’t be more pleased. The driver kept us all entertained, with great knowledge of the area and made all the passengers friends. I will recommend this tour to any that will listen 👂 Thanks again for a great experience
- Alejandro Obregon
In general for the service not only during the tour but from the confirmation of the same, there was always communication to finalize details, and definitely the development of the tour was excellent, the treatment of the tour guide, the route, the times, the visited places, anyway everything was great and we would definitely take it again and we would definitely recommend it 100%. Thank you!!!
- Esther Venegas
The guide was very knowledgeable about the area and made the experience fun
Our guide, Carlos was very knowledgeable and filled the entire ride to and from La Paz with information on the area, culture, local industry, etc. The time spent traveling went fast because of his ability and overall knowledge.
The tour is fantástic and só the guide Carlos.
We had an amazing day with Carlos. It's a long drive to La Paz, but we stopped several times and Carlos provided us with lots of information about the Baja as we went along. The time flew by. Scenic stops were made with adequate time for viewing. Fabulous lunch as well. Enjoyed the day with Carlos and the others on this trip.