Guided Whale Watching Tour in Cabo San Lucas
Wonder at the natural power and grace of the sea's biggest inhabitants on an excursion in the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean guided by a marine biologist. Keep your eyes peeled for gray, humpback and blue whales.
What You Will Do
- Watch as blue, gray and humpback whales dive out of the water and create a huge splash
- Get a look under the water with live video from below the surface, which also lets you hear the whales singing
- Learn about whale behavior from a marine biologist, who teaches you about everything you see on the tour
- Cruise over the emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean on a roomy ship to spots where whales are known to be active
- Take a piece of your experience home with a complimentary souvenir photo
- Guided whale-watching trip
- Bottled water and snack
Please bring sunscreen, hat and a sweater.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 279 Ratings
Ana fue una excelente guía, compartió un poco de su pasión por lo que ama y la promovió.
Presence of marine biologist who spoke about the magestic animals to include concern for overintrusion into their environment was just great. Thanks
We also enjoyed the rare treat of seeing gray whales on Saturday morning ! Anna is great! Azores are now on our bucket list for the big Blues....
El tour fue muy agradable, la guía muy atenta con nosotros y con mi hija. Es bueno obtener los datos profesionales de un biólogo marino con toda la información de la fauna de la región. Gracias por la atención!
Team is very professional. They has got good knowlege and good experience about whales
Saw tons of whales and marine biologist anna was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!
Very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Loved being able to hear the whales with the hydrophone.
We really appreciated that they took the effort to find whales away from where all the other tourist boats were congregating. We got super lucky and found about 6 whales all trying to impress each other so had an incredible up close experience.
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable! Plus we seen quite a few whales!
The Humpback Whales tour was very informative. Not only was the staff educated and knowledgeable they were respectful of the whales. This tour is a class act.
Excelente capitán y las biólogas muy profesionales y extraordinaria información. El día no pudo ser mejor. Gracias
el personal muy amable, logramos ver 4 ballenas fue una experiencia muy emocionante