Guided Jeep Tour with Lunch in San José del Cabo
Get behind the wheel of a jeep to explore gorgeous tropical scenery on a stunning coastal drive. Head to a pristine snorkeling site to swim among colorful fish, then fill up with a delicious Mexican lunch.
What You Will Do
- Drive along scenic dirt roads and off-road mountain trails in a 4x4 jeep that lets you take on any terrain
- Dive into the water to snorkel among coral formations and colorful marine life at Cabo Pulmo, a protected national park
- Visit the quaint fishing village of Pesquero: Look out over the shimmering blue waters of the Sea of Cortez and hear the waves lapping on the sandy beach
- Take a break from all the fun to refill with a local lunch of rice, beans, avocado sauce, and fish tacos
- Let a bilingual guide lead you around to all the can't-miss spots that this corner of Mexico has to offer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
- All park entrance fees
- Traditional Mexican lunch
Please bring comfortable clothes, a swimsuit, comfortable close-toed shoes, a hat, sun block and sun glasses. Participants who wish to drive must present a valid driver's license.