We're excited to help you complete your booking with High Tide Sea Expeditions .
Cabo Stand Up Paddleboarding to the Arch
Hone your balance on a stand up paddle board as you cruise around one of Cabo’s most scenic bays, with a stop at Pelican Rock for snorkeling.
What You Will Do
- 3 hour guided lesson and tour of the Cabo San Lucas Arch, where you can learn the basics of standup paddle boarding or perfect your technique from a knowledgeable, bilingual guide and instructor
- Paddle around a bay with the perfect view of the iconic Arch and head to Pelican Rock, taking in the bright blue waters and rock formations along the way
- Snorkel amongst vibrant marine life or relax on a beautiful, secluded beach
- Stand up paddle board, paddle, life jacket, and snorkeling gear are provided, as well as wetsuits if needed
- Hotel pick-up and round-trip transportation
- Snacks and non-alcoholic refreshments
Bring comfortable shoes, a swimsuit, sun block, a hat, and sunglasses.
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Select Date & Time