Cabo San Lucas Sandwall Snorkel Tour
Snorkel with manta rays and swim over underwater waterfalls made of sand on a guided tour of Cabo San Lucas Marine Preserve.
What You Will Do
- Tour coastal Cabo San Lucas and the Land’s End area by snorkeling at a variety of popular shallow-water dive sites
- Explore Sand Falls, a famous underwater waterfall where sand flows over the edge of a 1,200 foot deep canyon
- Dive in the crystal-clear waters surrounding Pelican Rock, home to manta rays and curious sea turtles
- Swim with thousands of colorful tropical fish, including Mexican Goatfish, seahorses, snappers, angelfish and frogfish
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins), and a bottle of water
Bring a bathing suit, change of clothes, sun hat, sunscreen and towel.
- 2 Ratings
- Eve See-Dutra
Our guide was fantastic. He was very attentive to our large group of 11people