Cabo San Lucas City Tour
Admire the famous Land's End landmark and take photos of the iconic Cabo San Lucas Arch on a guided tour. Plus, taste Mexico's national beverage and discover the ancient art of blown glass.
What You Will Do
- Gaze out over the natural rock formations of Cabo San Lucas from a glass-bottom boat, which lets you glimpse the area's rich marine biodiversity
- See the famous arch, Pelican Rock, a sea lion colony, Lovers Beach, and more
- Sample Mexico's national beverage, tequila, with a special tasting where you hear all about its origins and the production process
- Discover the ancient art of glass blowing with a visit to the Blown Glass Factory: Take home a souvenir for your loved ones
- Guided glass-bottom boat tour
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring your camera and extra cash for souvenirs. Expecting mothers should not perform the glass bottom boat tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 3 Ratings
My family and I had an absolute blast on the Cabo Hotspots tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared a lot of information about the areas history. When we had some spare time, he recommended we visit the Velvet Box, a local jewelry store, where we could learn about the family's efforts to recreate the Sea of Cortez Black Pearl.
Friendly, accommodating employees, fun introduction to the basics of Arch area, glass blowing and tequila production! Useful way to learn about the city and very informative. I enjoyed learning about the refinement of tequila, and could certainly taste the difference. I usually drink wine when I am drinking, so I likely never would have tasted the various qualities of the margarita tequila v. the best tequila. Also learned the proper way to taste and swallow a shot. The operators had room at the last minute and added us in to the tour, and were kind enough to come find us when we missed the dock by a bit. They also took us back to the parking garage (5 minutes away) as we had to return and the rest of the group were considering their tequila choices.
Augustine, the tour guide, was very friendly. We laughed and joked around with him. He answered all our questions. There were several elderly people on our tour and he took good care of them. I do wish the glass bottom boat and truly been that and not just a little sliver of glass that everyone had to hunker around. Clean tour bus.