Cabo San Lucas Bay Parasailing
Take in breathtaking panoramic views and enjoy the sensations of flying, as you soar safely over Cabo San Lucas Bay behind a parasailing boat.
What You Will Do
- 1.5 hour tour with 10 minutes of solo or tandem flying time behind a parasailing boat
- Receive instruction from a knowledgeable and safety-driven team, trained by PAPO (Professional Association of Parasailing Operators)
- Fly up to 600 feet depending on wind and water conditions
- Take in panoramic views of Cabo San Lucas Bay, Land’s End, the Arch, Lover’s Beach, Pelican Rock, and more
- Option to skim the water during your flight
- All parasailing equipment
- A certified guide
- Bottled water and soft drinks
Bring a bathing suit, a change of clothes, a towel, and bio-degradable sunscreen. This tour is not recommended for those who have back, neck, or heart problems. The activity is also not recommended for pregnant women. Participants must be at least 8 years old. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed to participate in this tour. Guests must be between 100 and 450 pounds.
- 1 Rating