Bucket List Tour of Cabo
Discover the vibrant culture and unique charm of Cabo San Lucas on a tour that has it all. See underwater wonders on a glass-bottom boat tour, check out the city's prolific art scene, savor a traditional Mexican meal and more.
What You Will Do
- Gaze out over the natural rock formations of Cabo San Lucas on board a glass-bottom boat, which lets you glimpse the area's rich biodiversity
- See the famous arch, Pelican Rock, a sea lion colony, Lovers and Divorce Beaches and more
- Sample Mexico's national beverage, tequila, with a special tasting where you hear all about its origins and production process
- Discover the ancient art of glass blowing with a visit to the Blown Glass Factory: Take home a souvenir for your loved ones
- Experience Mexico's lively and diverse culture with a tour of Cabo's Art District, the Mission and San Jose del Cabo's Downtown
- Enjoy a delicious meal at a local restaurant: Please your taste buds with authentic flavors
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Art Walk
- Tequila tasting
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel transportation
- Mexican Lunch
- Bottled water
Please wear comfortable clothes and sunscreen. Please bring a camera and extra cash for souvenirs. Please be on time for pick-up and follow the instructions of the guides.
Please cancel 24 hours prior to tour for a refund.
- 1 Rating