Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Baja Hideaway Villages Tour
Escape from the resort and spend a day plundering small villages, bursting with incredible history, local art, and stunning Baja scenery.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates throughout the tour and provides commentary on local history, culture, and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores and visit an old time saddler, traditional furniture maker, and the historic town square
- Visit Santiago and explore the Regional Zoo and the age-old Mission, enjoying its incredible panoramic views
- Explore the town of Buena Vista, with highlights including natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- Conclude in Los Barriles with a stroll through its classic downtown core and a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages will be provided
- Round-trip transportation including a climate controlled touring van
- 7 Ratings
We had a great time on the villages tour. Carlos was very friendly and knowledgeable. He is an excellent tour guide.
Wonderful tour that allows you to see some of the country side and village life. Highly recommend.
Very informative. Great driver/guide. Great lunch.
Friendly and informative guide. Met and exceeded our expectations.
Carlos was a great guide! We liked that you offered a tour that introduced us to the Baja area that was not all about shopping or drinking. It was interesting to learn about the history or current lifestyles of the people who live here.