Baja Hideaway Villages Tour
Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
What You Will Do
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 7 Ratings
We had a great time on the villages tour. Carlos was very friendly and knowledgeable. He is an excellent tour guide.
Wonderful tour that allows you to see some of the country side and village life. Highly recommend.
Very informative. Great driver/guide. Great lunch.
Friendly and informative guide. Met and exceeded our expectations.
Carlos was a great guide! We liked that you offered a tour that introduced us to the Baja area that was not all about shopping or drinking. It was interesting to learn about the history or current lifestyles of the people who live here.