Baja Hideaway Villages Tour
Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
What You Will Do
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 13 Ratings
It was so great to get out of town away from the tourists and see the real Mexico. We loved Eduardo and his insights into the Mexican culture and the history that he told us along the way. I would highly recommend the store!
Our guide, Juan, made the entire trip interesting and thoroughly enjoyable. His knowledge of the area, as well as his great sense of humor made the tour great.
The tour and our guide was great but appx time of 6 hrs turned into almost 8 which almost cost us 200.00 dollars to missing a massage appointments. We were late but I mentioned this to our driver. And I guess he forgot we were on our way and was driving past our hotel when I hollered and ask him to stop which he did. Otherwise would have totally lost out
- Patricia & Jessica
A lot of driving. In and out of van. Guide excellent. Confusion about pick up time at hotel. When accepted reservation, Email said 8:10. Day before trip got one stating would pick us up at 9 and under what to bring, nothing listed, sent two emails asking for clarification and none arrived, van arrived at 8:10
We had a great time. Our guide Carlos was an amazing wealth of knowledge. We have been coming to Cabo for 30 years and have never been very far outside of Cabo so this was a very nice change. The villages were great to see how the people of Mexico live, the views were amazing, and the little restaurant we ate at was delish! Our last day at Sunset Beach we were talking to 3 ladies that had just arrived and we were telling them about the tour. They asked how to sign up so we gave them your website info and said to ask for Carlos.
We had a great time on the villages tour. Carlos was very friendly and knowledgeable. He is an excellent tour guide.
Wonderful tour that allows you to see some of the country side and village life. Highly recommend.
Very informative. Great driver/guide. Great lunch.
Friendly and informative guide. Met and exceeded our expectations.