Baja Hideaway Villages Tour
Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
What You Will Do
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 9 Ratings
We had a great time. Our guide Carlos was an amazing wealth of knowledge. We have been coming to Cabo for 30 years and have never been very far outside of Cabo so this was a very nice change. The villages were great to see how the people of Mexico live, the views were amazing, and the little restaurant we ate at was delish! Our last day at Sunset Beach we were talking to 3 ladies that had just arrived and we were telling them about the tour. They asked how to sign up so we gave them your website info and said to ask for Carlos.
We had a great time on the villages tour. Carlos was very friendly and knowledgeable. He is an excellent tour guide.
Wonderful tour that allows you to see some of the country side and village life. Highly recommend.
Very informative. Great driver/guide. Great lunch.
Friendly and informative guide. Met and exceeded our expectations.
Vincente is so knowledgeable about the area,from it's history to it's geology.He answered all our questions with ease.We really enjoyed our day with him.Part way through the day, we realized he had also been our guide on a tour to La Paz we had taken several years ago with Rancho Tours! Also a great tour.Would definitely recommend these tours to others.Thanks,Vincente.