- 12 Ratings
2-Hour Stand Up Paddleboard Rental & Lesson
Cruise along the waters of Medano Bay and the Sea of Cortez on a 2-hour paddle board excursion. First-timers and experts alike will enjoy a sun-soaked day in the waves.
What You Will Do
- Paddle under the Land's End Arch at the meeting of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez
- Explore the diverse aquatic life in the body of water dubbed "Nature's Aquarium" by Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- Learn the basics of paddle boarding during a complimentary on-beach lesson before hitting the waves
- Get your muscles burning and your heart pumping during a fun-filled workout on the water
- Paddle in peace knowing that there are wave runners on shore in case of an emergency
- Paddle board rental and lesson
- Storage for all personal belongings
Wear a swimsuit and biodegradable sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 12 Ratings
Thank you for a wonderful morning on the water!
My friend and I had never done SUP before and we liked the idea of a quick lesson on the beach before going in the water. The guide was very thorough in his directions and came out into the water with us to get us started. We came in once for a drink of water and the guide then asked if we needed help to go out again. He was very attentive and explained directions well. We would highly recommend this company!
fantastic easy and friendly
This was our first time paddle boarding, and my sister and I went all the way to the arches from Medano beach. Gunther could not have been more informative, laid back and accommodating. I will definitely do this again when I return to Cabo!
Very easy to reserve boards and everyone was friendly and helpful!
Booking our trip was easy - we made a last minute booking and they were happy to accommodate our group of 4. Guenther was there to greet us, he and other guys were all ready for us and after a short lesson, took a few great photos of us before we headed off to the arches. Everything was very efficient. We got to he arches early and we're the only people there at the time. Getting up early on vacation was tough but well worth it. Would definitely do his again if we return to Cabo.
We worked with very kind people, who were patient with me and my large group. They also trusted us and we're pretty chill