- Accelerate into adventure as you explore 5 different types of terrain, including desert, beach, and mountain, while independently maneuvering your own ATV
- Learn how to handle the vehicle in a closed circuit course, where you’ll practice techniques on challenges and obstacles designed to simulate actual riding topography
- Wear top brand professional equipment, including a chest protector, elbow guards, a full-face helmet, and goggles to ensure safety during your ride
- Follow your experienced, bilingual guide through the landscape, for the exclusive opportunity to visit sites inaccessible by other modes of transportation
- Take the stress out of travel with convenient roundtrip transportation to and from your local hotel and free storage on site
- Water bottle and training provided
Bring comfortable clothes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and closed-toe shoes. Guests must be 10+ and weigh between 90 and 240 pounds. Participants with back or neck problems, heart problems, vertigo, or osteoporosis; as well as pregnant women, may not participate.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below