Wonder at the natural power and grace of the sea's biggest inhabitants on an excursion in the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean guided by a marine biologist. Keep your eyes peeled for gray, humpback and blue whales.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Watch as blue, gray and humpback whales dive out of the water and create a huge splash
- Get a look under the water with live video from below the surface, which also lets you hear the whales singing
- Learn about whale behavior from a marine biologist, who teaches you about everything you see on the tour
- Cruise over the emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean on a roomy ship to spots where whales are known to be active
- Take a piece of your experience home with a complimentary souvenir photo
- Guided whale-watching trip
- Bottled water and snack
Please bring sunscreen, hat and a sweater.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jan 13, 2020
Terrific trip with Cabo Trek. I highly recommend them if you are looking for an informative and well run trip. Excellent guide, photographer, and boat captain.
Jan 11, 2020
Got to see multiple whales on our trip. The crew was very friendly and knowledgeable. There was a professional photographer on board who took pics of the scenery and of the passengers - which were on sale for $30 at the end. We purchased them as they were great & $30 is reasonable compared to what we have seen.
Dec 26, 2019
We saw many whales (went during primetime of mid Dec to mid Jan), marine biologists on board were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and ensured all guests could experience/view/photograph, captain did a great job of pacing the boat with the sightings and respecting the animals
Meeting location:  Blvd. Paseo de la Marina
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year