- Snap photos of some of Cabo’s iconic natural landmarks, including the Arch, Land’s End, the Sea Lion Colony and Lover’s Beach
- Look down at the glass bottom of your boat to spot all sorts of tropical fish swimming through the crystal-clear water
- Gaze out over Cabo’s white shorelines to see luxurious resorts and imposing cruise ships
- Enjoy the sunny weather as your friendly captain explains the history of Cabo San Lucas
- Bilingual Guide
- Life Jacket
- Glass bottom boat with ladder
Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity and wear comfortable clothing. It is recommended that you also wear sunscreen and bring your camera or cell phones. Lockers will be available to store your belongings. Please contact your operator for hotel transportation services. A life jacket is required. Children over three years old will pay normal price and must be accompanied by an adult. Please be mindful of your belongings as operator is not responsible for any damaged or lost goods. Pregnant women cannot perform this activity.
Tours might be cancelled by the harbor master without prior notice due to the weather conditions.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below