Charge the sand of Cabo on a thrilling off-roading excursion. Ride around in a dune buggy, checking out the sights and more.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore Cabo San Lucas’s magical transition from desert to ocean on a wild off-roading adventure
- Travel through mountains and canyons at Migriño sandy river bed and make your way to Half Moon canyon and TreeRock
- Step on the gas and enjoy a thrilling ride until you reach the river’s delta where the desert merges with the Pacific Ocean
- Dune buggy excursion
- Bottled water
- Safety gear
- Entrance fee is not included
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and bring extra clothes in case you get dirty
- Drivers must present a valid driver’s license and be 16 years of age
- Pregnant women can not permitted to partake in this activity, nor people with certain health issues
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jan 14, 2020
The people were pleasant The dune buggies we’re not maintained to the point of being unsafe.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year