Explore the private beaches, lush desert vistas, and rocky canyon trails of Baja’s breathtaking wilderness by horseback and ATV.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Convenient hotel pick-up and round-trip transportation to an authentic Baja ranch
- Safety overview and training orientation administered by experienced instructors on how to handle your ATV and how to handle yourself on a horse
- Two scenic, in-depth tours of the rugged Baja landscape and terrain by ATV and by horseback, led by friendly bilingual guides and accompanied by a fully certified field paramedic
- Incredible views of ocean side cliffs, 20 foot high cacti, wild animals, rare desert flora and, from January to March, opportunities to spot migrating whales
- Complimentary bottled water and a light snack are provided
- Horse, saddle, ATV, safety-certified helmet, protective goggles and bandana are included
Bring closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, and comfortable clothes.
Meeting location:  12 de Octubre
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year