Saddle up and head horseback into the wild desert, beaches and canyon vistas of Baja. Explore lush landscapes and spot rare wildlife as you trot along.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Convenient hotel pick-up and roundtrip transportation to an authentic Baja ranch
- Orientation and training administered by a friendly and experienced instructor on how to safely and confidently handle yourself on a horse
- Scenic horseback ride through the diverse Baja landscape by horseback, led by a friendly bilingual guide and accompanied by a fully certified field paramedic
- Incredible views of ocean side cliffs, 20 feet high cacti, wild animals, rare desert flora and, from January to March, opportunities to spot migrating whales
- Horse and saddle rental
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water and light snack
Bring closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and comfortable clothes.
Meeting location:  12 de Octubre
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year