- Play an epic game of eye-spy as you catch sight of over eight different species of whales in the beautiful waters of Cabo
- Look below the surface with an underwater camera for an intimate look at the whales, plus hear their songs through hydrophones
- Learn about whales from certified marine biologists with your three-day pass that gives you plenty of time on the water
- Focus on living in the moment with a wildlife photographer on board, who takes care of snapping great photos
- Three two-and-a-half-hour whale-watching tours
- Marine biologist tour guide
- On-board wildlife photographer
- One-hour parking in Tesoro parking lot
- Bottled water
Please prepare for the weather by wearing sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen. Arrive at the office storefront 15 minutes prior to your tour.
20% administrative fee for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance. 100% cancellation fee and deposit loss for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below