Cruise along the waters of Medano Bay and the Sea of Cortez on a 2-hour paddle board excursion. First-timers and experts alike will enjoy a sun-soaked day in the waves.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Paddle under the Land’s End Arch at the meeting of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez
- Explore the diverse aquatic life in the body of water dubbed “Nature’s Aquarium” by Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- Learn the basics of paddle boarding during a complimentary on-beach lesson before hitting the waves
- Get your muscles burning and your heart pumping during a fun-filled workout on the water
- Paddle in peace knowing that there are wave runners on shore in case of an emergency
- Paddle board rental and lesson
- Storage for all personal belongings
Wear a swimsuit and biodegradable sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you for a wonderful morning on the water!
Aug 15, 2017
My friend and I had never done SUP before and we liked the idea of a quick lesson on the beach before going in the water. The guide was very thorough in his directions and came out into the water with us to get us started. We came in once for a drink of water and the guide then asked if we needed help to go out again. He was very attentive and explained directions well. We would highly recommend this company!
Jun 9, 2017
fantastic easy and friendly
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year