Take in the scenic Baja desert on your way to Bahia Magdalena, a gray whale sanctuary where these amazing mammals come to calve.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Drive to the Bahia Magdalena gray whale sanctuary on the Pacific Coast, four and a half hours from Cabo San Lucas, with knowledgeable and experienced bilingual guides
- See the amazing natural environment of the gray whales who migrate each year to deliver their calves in the lagoons
- See the desert of Baja California, small authentic towns such as Todos Santos, and larger cities such as La Paz during the drive to the sanctuary
- Stop for breakfast at a local Mexican restaurant
- Enjoy a seafood lunch of fish, shrimp, salad, and rice, with an option to include a lobster tail
- Soda and bottled water are provided while in transit
- Hotel pick-up and round-trip transportation are provided
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included
Bring comfortable clothes and a jacket!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year