- Experience surfing on the Pacific during a highly-personalized lesson where you learn proper techniques from an expert, bilingual, CPR and First Aid-certified instructor
- Explore the pristine waters and stunning coastlines of local beaches during breaks that cater to a variety of surf preferences and ability levels
- Enjoy the convenience of included equipment and bottled water during your class
- Highly personalized bilingual instructor
- Surf board, surf shoes and rashguard
- Beach umbrellas, towels, beach chairs and ice cold water bottles
From mid-March to late October, the swells are on the Sea of Cortez side, which means great waves may be breaking right in front of your hotel. Operator’s spring and summer headquarters are the original Costa Azul Surf shop overlooking Playa Costa Azul in San Jose del Cabo. From Mid-November to mid-March, the swells are on the Pacific side of the Baja Peninsula. Operator’s fall and winter headquarters are located at the Costa Azul Surf Stand on Los Cerritos Beach, just south of Todos Santos.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sea of Cortez & Pacific Ocean Private Surf Lesson
Fall in love with surfing during a private lesson in this tropical paradise teeming with underwater wildlife. Gain ocean confidence as you learn from the experts and practice essential surfing skills including paddling out, standing up and catching waves.