Head north along the breathtaking Pacific coastline for an exploration of the small seaside town of Todos Santos. Enjoy the ocean breeze and warm weather as you explore the history and wonder of this secluded spot.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make the most of your time here with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who fills you in on all the wonder around you
- Gaze out over stunning Pacific views on a scenic drive from Cabo San Lucas up the Baja coast to Todos Santos
- Explore the historic Hotel Todos Santos Inn, the infamous Hotel California, Casa de la Cultura Museum and the Mission
- Bask in the seaside weather as you stroll around town, feeling the warm sun shine down
- Round-trip transportation in a climate controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Hotel pick-up and drop-off available.
Nov 21, 2021
My wife and I had a great tour to Todos Santos. We stopped at a blanket factory, purchased several very nice blankets. When we arrived at Todos Santos we toured a pearl store. My wife won a giant pearl. We ate a terrific lunch at the restuarant our guide Juan reccommended. Juan gave me his phone number and we called him when we were ready to go. Fantastic tour highly reccommended.
Nov 12, 2021
Friendly, informative tour guide. Seating in van was cramped, with little leg room and ability to move on a long van ride.
Oct 1, 2021
Amazing tour, we love this place, Mario was our driver and guide, he’s very professional and friendly, he explained all about the city Todos Los Santos , he provided all information and History about this place, we love this tour, thank you Mario for all your service an Los Ranchos Tour. We recommend this tour 💯
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year