Embark on your surfing dreams with a day at the beach, diving into the basics including ocean conditions, safety, paddling, push up, pop up technique, and board maneuvering, so you can ride the waves like a pro
- Surf lesson with skilled instructor and local tips
- Relax at Sur’s stunning beach between surfing sessions
- Offroad Baja style adventure included in the tour
- Explore remote beaches of East Cape (summer) or Todos Santos area (winter) during surf lesson, experiencing both peace and exhilaration in the water
- Full-day surf lesson tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide/instructor
- Private transportation
- Coffee, snacks, fruit and fresh water
- Towel, Chairs, shade and ice chest
- Professional photography
- All students will start out in shallow areas riding the white water until they are comfortable.
- Once they’re ready we can ride small waves.
- You are welcome to take breaks and rest when you need to.
- We offer lessons for all ages and levels (kids and adults), whether you are getting up on your first wave or have a bit of experience.
- All surf lessons are given by experienced instructors, (CPR/First-Aid and lifeguard certified) taking place in safe locations.
All tours are subject to cancellation in the event of Bad Weather conditions. We check weather forecasts constantly to ensure that the conditions are optimal for surfing. If the forecast does not allow to go surfing because tropical storm, strong rain or very strong wind, we will have to cancel the Tour and refund 100% of deposit. If WE need to cancel the tour for any other reason, we will refund 100% of deposit or you can change your booking for another date. A cancellation made by customers less than 24 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no deposit refund shall be given.